Labels

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wildlife Rehabilitator 
Duties and Responsibilities:Animals that are sick,injured or abandoned by their parents are left alone to die.Thanks to Wildlife Rehabilitators,animals that seemed to have little to no chance of survival are saved and given a second chance.They take care of the animals for a period of time till the animal is healthy and set them free.
Salary:$24,480-$36,300 
Education:Recommends a college degree in biology or ecology.
Add a Picture:Image result for tumblr wildlife rehabilitator Image result for tumblr wildlife rehabilitator
Reflection:Would you like to be one?Why or why not?
I think this would be up there on my list of dream jobs to be honest.I would have so much fun and excitement with this job.So I work with animals and I get paid for it?Seems good to me.Definitely a job I would shoot for in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment