Labels

Monday, April 13, 2015


Student Success Statement

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails."
Henry David Thoreau
Image result for Henry David Thoreau
Reflection:I suppose this is "correct".It really just depends on how you look at it.Also depends on your views and the person.I wouldn't say it's the most right thing to do,but it isn't exactly the best.You can invest your time in being a good person,but to what the outcome is i sure hope it's to your liking.If I were to sayy...."invest" my time into being a good person I see myself unhappy.I can see people constantly taking advantage of me because I'm to nice and overly good I guess.It's just not for me.The me now though would try to be nice and mess it up by telling a person off because of how they act and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment