Labels

Monday, April 13, 2015

The Tallest and Tiniest Dog In The World

The tallest and tiniest dogs in the world
September 15
Boo Boo, a long-haired female Chihuahua, is just 4 inches tall and weighs only 2 pounds. She went paw-to-paw with Giant George, a 43-inch-tall Great Dane who tips the scales at 245 pounds.

 The Worlds Fastest Ice Cream Scooper

the fastest ice cream scooper
Mitch Cohen,from Flushing,Queens is the fastest ice cream scooper with a record of 18 scoops in 1 minute flat.

The Worlds Largest 400 Square Foot Key Card Hotel

400-square-foot Key Card Hotel
Here Berg unveils his 400-square-foot Key Card Hotel – made with more than 200,000 Holiday Inn key cards – at the South Street Seaport. 

The Largest Collection of Star Wars Memorabilia 

This is by far the most fascinating record  i have ever seen in my entire life.I love Star Wars greatly and this man most definitely has my respect. this just completely leaves me in awe and just stunned how one man can own so much Star Wars merchandise...He is a true fan.

Worlds Fastest Pizza Maker
Image result for world's fastest pizza maker record
A Domino's Employee holds the recorded for the fastest pizza made in 49.1 seconds.I truly believe if i set my mind to it i could beat this.I want to beat this too because i work in the pizza industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment