Labels

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Home Health Aide

Duties and Responsibilities:They usually help at retirement communities and sometimes at personal homes.MOst tend to aide a single client or multiple at a time.They supervise the health care of their patient and tend to their needs.
Salary: $10.10/hour
Education:No education required
Add A Picture:HHA helping a client keep track of her medications
Reflection:Do you think you would like to be one?Why or Why not?
Y'know I'm not all that sure to be honest.My grandmother is a home health aide,but the only difference is she's taking care of her own mother and making bucks off of it.In a way I guess that's good.This job i guess can lead to emotional attachment which in a long run can be bad if  you stay with your patient long enough to where they pass.Yea,I guess I wouldn't mind being one,but depends on the person and my work environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment