Labels

Thursday, April 23, 2015


Student Success Statement

"It's a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time."

Image result for pam knox


Pam Knox


Reflection:I guess doing the right thing kind of just make a person feel good about themselves.
It truly is a wonderful feeling to have when doing something that is right and having it affect someone else in a positive way.Like when someone loses there money and you give it back to them just seeing the smile on their faces is enough to make you feel good too.I remember finding keys once and picked them up to give them to the police,then I saw a lady talking to one sitting at a desk.She seemed rather frantic so I listened into what she was saying and she had dropped her keys.I naturally assumed the keys to be hers so i kind of just said excuse me are these your keys and she replied a yes with such joy and relief that she thanked me and gave me a hud and continued to tell me that she loved me .I felt pretty good afterwards because it was just the sweetest thing evr.

No comments:

Post a Comment