Labels

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress
Image result for bite mark in gum tapeI have a bit over 500 because I'm still transferring my goals from my former book.I have a total of 89 goals give or take.My effort towards this specific assignment is quite fair I believe an I'm doing well in progress as well.I've gotten really far into this and plan to do more since I still have more goals to set whether they be long or short term.I plan to get 1000 goals before next school year.my favorite goal I've completed is yelling,"Play some Slayer" at a non metal evet or show and it was pretty histerical.I had a rather good kick out of it.I think the hardest one for me to accomplish so far is consume a roll of Hubba Bubba Tape the wrong way and it killed me to do it.It was well worth the victory,but SO against my OCD!!Oh another favorite of mine is get my first job,pay check,and bye something with my own money.
Image result for metalheads

No comments:

Post a Comment