Labels

Friday, December 5, 2014

Student Success Statement
"When you tell one lie,it leads to another."

Paul Hatch
Always speak the truth.
Reflection:I'd honestly like someone to tell me the truth rather than a lie.
No matter how cruel and bitter it be the truth over a sweet lie works for me any day.
I believe that it is ok to lie on certain occasions,but that doesn't mean that its always right.Some people lie to protect the people they love in order to prevent them from being hurt or sad.Though there heart is in the right place it would still be better to tell them and be there for them.If I were to get lied to I'b be pretty mad,It would really matter whether you did it cause you thought is was right.It's the fact that I trusted you and I have little trust in anyone and you go and destroy that trust I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment