Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Success Statement
The 3 Questions:
1.Can people trust me to do whats right?
2.Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.Do I treat people the way I want I be treated?

"If the answers to these
 questions are YES,there 
is no way you can fail."

Lou Holtz
Image result for Lou Holtz

Reflection:Saying yes to these questions is are not only directing how trustworthy others find you,but how determined of a person you are yourself.Being trustworthy,determined, and a kind person are ALL good qualities that everyone should have.People should be able to trust you and if they cannot rely on you for the simplest of tasks this is very sad indeed.If you are not determined and have no drive to do nothing in life then where does that leave you?If you treat people like a piece of trash then might not be today or tomorrow,but karma will get you and you're not going to like it.People will treat you EXACTLY the way you treat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment