Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1
My topic was on Ulcers.My group members consisted of Angel,Brenda,Delia,and Eileen.We created a power point mostly surrounding peptic ulcers and then created an essay doing the same.On a individual part each member conducted a survey and created a graph from that survey.All the members came to my house to work on it and we'd work on it in class as well.In my opinion,I found the interdisciplinary unit a huge distraction and waste of time.It cut into our study hours and class time therefore halting our lessons.On top of that we worked on it for almost a whole full month to only present for a minute each.After stressing over the project we had finals week right after that and no time to study so its twice the pain in the rear.I'm honestly disappointed in the disorganization of the school and students who helped organized it.People couldn't find where they had to be at,everyone was bunched up together,the time period from which one had to present to where one had to transition to the next presenting group was ridiculous.I felt the only thing I got out of this horrible experience is the fear of tight,enclosed,stuffy places and a bigger hatred for being awfully near people side to side. Alot of the kids worked hard on it,yes,but most didn't even bother participating or showing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment