Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final:Part 2
A. I love this New Media class because I am given the opportunity to be expressive and give my opinion upon the daily topics.I disapprove with the way most of the students in my period act.Alot of them are VERY childish and ignorant.They love to antagonize one another and the teacher which takes forever to get through he lesson at times.
B. If we were given time to express ourselves through an online writing post would be nice.
C. I believe this class is an easy A.I did try my best for the most part throughout the course and enjoyed it.
D. I write and read my 100+ goals daily,I am currently at goal 361 and intend to write more over the break.
E. I know I can't be a good person 100% of the time,but I will try with the best of my capabilities to sustain my good actions.
F. I will monitor myself daily and make sure that I am fully in charge and control my physical,mental,and spiritual sate of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment