Labels

Friday, March 6, 2015

Student Success Statement 
"I won't cheat."
Image result for Dale Murphy
Dale Murphy
Reflection:I find cheating quite pathetic to be honest.Some people work VERY hard to get where they are in life and other people just cheat there way into success.What's the point?You didn't earn it in a respectable way nor did you put any effort to get it.Cheating is the easy way and I find the easy way rather dishonorable.You must be one sad,lazy,pitiful person to even do such a thing.I can say from experience how upsetting cheating is and it's NOT fun.I remember running a mile once and being pretty happy with my score.I was the second to finish so I sat and waited for the other girls to finish up.After everyone was done we gave our times and this one girl in my class asked for my time and I told her.I then asked for her time,she replied with a time better than mine,but that could't have been possible because there was only one girl in front of me and then me.She was clearly lying and I was outraged at the fact she was dishonest about her mile time considering I worked long and hard for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment