Labels

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Inner Thoughts

Hello,my name is Ana and I am the owner of this blog.What is currently on my mind is Pizza.I am hungry...please excuse me.SO what I'm really here writing is not because of my obsession for pizza or how I'm REALLY hungry and could go for some,but to explain my inner thoughts.Now one of my most favorite things in philosophy,sociology,theories and conspiracies.Since I'm am trapped in my own cranium,my explanations won't be of much use,but I will try my best.Now one thing I wanted to share today is,Where is the line between creativity and insanity.Ever see those really really weird pictures or movies and it kind of get you thinking how someone could have ever thought something up like that?Is it the because we are really creative and that the human brain is such a wonder that we are unlimited to the amount of things we can do or is it because our minds are just borderline crazy?Think about it for a bit.Some other things that have gnawed at my innards is what's the difference between living and being alive?Another one being,Who decides what morality is?I believe just because we breathe,eat talk,and can think doesn't make us anymore human than the next guy nor does it make us "alive".I can tie this to that inner empty felling that some people get where you tend to feel very hollow and numb to your surroundings,though you have everything a person needs.I say this because..well I can relate.Not that I am a depressed or anything,I'm just generally unpleased with everything that's around me and I don't know exactly why.Okay so now onto morality.Honestly,who was the person that made right right and wrong wrong?WHo are we to define what is right and wrong?Maybe what is right to me,is wrong to you?So how do you know?Well I'm running out of time here so thanks for putting up with my pointless ranting.
Image result for the mind tumblrImage result for thinking tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment