Labels

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Health Science Librarian

Duties and Responsibilities:Provides access to medical information through books,pamphlets,journals,tapes,multi-media presentations and the internet.
Salary:$58,000
Education:Must graduate from highschool and have a bachelor's degree 
Add A Picture:Image result for Health Science Librarian
Reflection:Do you think you would like to be one?Why or Why not?
I suppose the job is ok,though I am not quite sure if th is particular occupation is for me.Yes,I do love books quite the bit,but it would be rather tiresome rereading the same material over and over.It also seems tedious having to explain things to people more than once.The pay is good,but I don't see   me working here nor do I see myself loving this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment