Labels

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Student Success Statement

"Intelligence plus character,
that is the goal of true education."
M.L.King Jr.

Reflection:I think education is something that is very important.I very much enjoy and approve of education because I believe it is essential in life.Not everyone can be as lucky to get a free education as most of us do.The more we learn the more we grow,not only in intelligence,but as a person.Learning new things makes our eyes more opened to the world and also makes us less arrogant as well.Personally,I love learning.Not school,but the act of learning something new itself.Makes me feel more enlightened when I am more informed on a subject than to know little to nothing about it.I'm the type of person who enjoys learning how things work and why things are the way they are.Education just immediately opens all kinds of new doorways to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment