Labels

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lumberjack

Duties and Responsibilities:It is the responsibility of a lumberjack to harvest wood for the making of furniture and other objects.They also do fueling and oiling while working with machinery.
Salary:$215,000
Education: High school diploma 
Add A Picture:
Reflection:Would you like to be one why or why not?

Why wouldn't I want to be one?!?!?!?!?! I'd so be up for hacking a nice piece of wood,yelling "Timber!!!!",rocking the flannels,and downing flapjacks.Let's be honest here,being a lumberjack is pretty rad man.I love the outdoors,love the smell of evergreen and pine and couldn't be happier that I'm swinging an axe around.Now I know,I know what I'm jotting down seems stereotypical,but I do understand that being a lumberjack requires alot of heavy lifting and hard work! I'm perfectly fine with that to be honest.I keep my physical shape and that's cool.Let me not forget my most favorite thing about a lumberjack...........*drum roll*........*wait for it....waiiitttttt* THE BEARDS!!!!They have the best most rockin and coolest beards of all time!I mean come on!!Look at how fabulous and majestic they are!!That is a beard of warrior if you ask me.Glory and praise!Thank god  for Lumberjacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment