Labels

Friday, January 30, 2015



Student Success Statement
"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else,and I can change that(poverty).It depends upon how hard I work,and I decided that I would change that."
Ben Carson
Reflection:I actually really like this quote.I can sympathize with what he is saying and it all makes sense.i as well don't NOT enjoy poverty at all.It's something that I grew up with and currently still live with.It's the constant struggle of making ends pay and balancing out the amount of money that comes in and out.Real pain in the rear if you ask me.You know how much it sucks to limit your spending and be on constant watch of prices?Not fun.I'll be damned it I stay in this class.I'm possibly the lower middle class at the moment which really doesn't help seeing that the middle class is practically gone.I plan on making something of myself and getting out of this pothole,I owe it to myself and to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment