Labels

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Student Success Statement 

1.Have the courage to say no.
2.Have the courage to face the truth.
3.Do the right thing because it is right.

"These are the 3 magic keys to living
 your life with integrity."
W.Clement Stone
Image result for W.Clement Stone
Reflection:
People should learn to trust in what they believe in and walk their own path without having someone hold their hand.They shouldn't let what anyone else says make them feel discourage about what they feel is right.Me as an individual,I like to do my own thing.I don't enjoy taking others help nor advice.Doesn't mean I don't take it into account though.I trust in all my morals and beliefs and won't break them for anyone and anything.It's a matter of being in charge of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment