Labels

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dental Assistant 

Duties and Responsibilities:Prepares room for use and procedures by obtaining all the equipment needed and checking it.Provides information to assistants and patients.Provides diagnostic information. 

Salary:$23,550-$47,580

Education:
1.)Be a high school graduate
2.)Certification as a registered dental assistant
Add A Picture:

Reflection:Do you think you would like to be one?
Why?Or Why not?
Not sure if I'd be good at this to be honest.I mean I'll never know if I don't try.It could pose to be a good work outlet for me,but I don't see any interest in being a assistant for somebody and doing what they command of me.I'd prefer a more flexible job.Where yes,I'd have a boss,but I'm allowed more freedom and can do a lot more all the while keeping a distance from people.


No comments:

Post a Comment