Labels

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final:Part 1

  1. The things I love about this class is the fact that I was able to create my own site,customize,and blog whatever I felt like on it.
  2. The only thing I'd have to say that I really dislike about this class is the pace that the lesson takes,other than that it's ok.
  3. improvement is needed in more lesson on a wider range of topics and that goes with the medical careers as well.
  4. I believe that this class is quite simple and there's really no need to go all out and waste your energy because the class doesn't require much to receive and A so I'd say I put as much effort as I felt needed in order to pass this class.
  5. I ALWAYS have my book on me,by now I've basically memorized all of my goals and completed a handful of them to where I feel quite happy with my progress.
  6. I can't promise that I will be a good,just person 24/7,but I can promise to make a effort in doing so.
    I will always remember the way Mr Haymore went about the procedure of the class and the things he would say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment