Labels

Friday, May 15, 2015

Student Success Statement
"The most 
important thing
 you will ever have
 is good values."
Image result for Dennis Prager
Dennis Prager


Reflection:I think that it's really good to have a set of values.I think that this is definitely something that is true. Without good values, you can watch as your life quickly falls apart. Good habits and good morale lead to a more accomplished life, whereas bad values, and no morale can lead to being unproductive or even becoming someone who loses their life early on because they fell into a bad path. I've often said that I will never feel the need to take drugs or do alcohol because I've learned from other people just how catastrophic taking that dark path may become. I want to be someone that my parents brag about later on in life and that they still think about with rose-colored glasses on their deathbeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment