Labels

Friday, October 24, 2014

Knight

Duties and Responsibilities: A knight is both a mounted fighter and a servant.A professional warrior class that specialized in fighting.Also served in primary administrative positions.To generalize,an ideal knight was a consummate warrior,a loyal servant of his liege, and one who treated others with respect.

Salary: 2 shillings per day

Education: There is 5 steps to knighthood:

Step 1: The Right Connections
Step 2: The Upbringing
Step 3: The Page
Step 4:The Squire 
Step 5:The Knight 

Add A Picture:Knights

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
Why Or Why not? Is that even a question?Heck yes I want to be a knight! This would be the most awesomest job ever.Period.No questions needed.I would love to go swinging a sword around in the name of a tyrant haha .No,but for the most part if I was a knight I wouldn't abuse my power and make sure that I actually did my job.If my king were a tyrant though I'd strike him down just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment